This web site demonstrates its commitment to your privacy by agreeing to disclose its information practices in order to build users' trust and confidence in the Internet. This website promotes the use of fair information practices by agreeing to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and
distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss,
misuse or alteration of information under XSAg's control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should
first contact Webmaster by e-mailing email@example.com or
by calling 1-877-497-2436 (option 2).
- When a user (previously registered on one XSAg.com site) logs on to another XSAg.com member site for the first time, the user is updating his profile to include the second member site. This update allows for delivery, licensing and contact information to be shared with the second member site (therefore eliminating the need for duplicate data entry by the user). However, only those transactions (purchases, listings, bids, etc.) occurring on the second member site will be made visible on that XSAg.com second member site.
- The following discloses XSAg.coms information gathering and dissemination practices:
- XSAg.com uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with the XSAg.com network.
- Your IP address is also used in combination with logging on to analyze site usage and server performance. Personal information is not linked to site usage analysis.
- The networks registration form requires users to provide contact information (user name, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
- The user can correct or update personal information in the Registration Information section of the User Profile page.
- XSAg.com uses customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about XSAg.com and specific offers. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the customer when necessary (i.e.: for transportation or banking problems.)
- In order to better understand your needs, XSAg.com also asks you to specify if you are primarily a buyer or seller, what types of products you are interested in, and the relative size of your operation. This information helps XSAg.com to more precisely inform you of relevant network enhancements and is not shared with any third parties.
- XSAg.com will not release specific personal information to any third party, except as disclosed here. XSAg.com will release specific personal information to other member websites when so authorized by the user. XSAg.com will only use aggregate data to understand trends, pricing, and other broad demographic information.
- All information collected relating to the sale of products, licensing and registration of buyers and sellers, and customer profiles will be made available to regulatory officials in the event of an emergency or to meet legal requirements.
- Users may opt out of receiving future mailings about XSAg.com services and offers, or services and offers of network member sites. To opt out, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "No E-Mail" in the subject line.
- Financial information is used to transfer funds to and/or from the customer's account for products and services and may be provided to sellers for transactional execution purposes. Credit card data may be sent to third parties for credit verification, but is encrypted throughout the process.
- XSAg.com reserves the right to disclose your personal information as required by government or law enforcement officials. XSAg.com can, and you hereby authorize it to, disclose any information collected relating to the sale of products, licensing and registration of buyers and sellers, and customer profiles to law enforcement or other government officials that XSAg, in its sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate in compliance with the law.
- This network may contain links to other sites. XSAg.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of these linked sites.
- XSAg.com network users who have received your profile update (after you have logged onto a network member site) may send e-mails containing product specials, site enhancements, or postal mail. If you wish to opt out of receiving future mailings, send an email to email@example.com with the words No E-Mail in the subject line. Users who purchase products, place bids, etc. will receive confirmation e-mails about those activities.
- If XSAg.com changes the way it uses your personally identifiable information, it will notify you by e-mail. Should the changes not meet with your approval, you may contact XSAg.com to be removed from its database.
- As XSAg.com continues to develop its business, it might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Farmtrade LLC, its parent company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
- XSAg.com supports the proper use and stewardship of agricultural chemicals and verifies the status of all user licenses. If, upon verification with the state licensing agency, a license has missing or incorrect information, XSAg.com will update your license information on the web site to reflect the details provided by the state licensing agency. We also will make any information available to state or federal regulatory officials in the event of an emergency or regulatory requirement.